The 'Dirty Dozen of Debauchery' are 12 of Johnny Blue's closest friends. These are the men (and 1 woman) who helped him write The Blue Riders' Club after brainstorming sessions in a Parisian bar over a three day period in July, 1997.
Their true names and identities have been protected, although several real Christian names have been used. Two of the contributors are well known in certain sports and entertainment circles around the world and have requested anonymity along with the rest of the group. The only member who was happy to reveal his true identity was Vinnie Vaselini, however as he is presently living in the witness protection program somewhere in America under an assumed name, there didn't seem much point in doing this.
The transcripts included in the book were actually recorded and have been edited and used as introductions to the subject matter of each chapter.
The stories, experiences and field tests in the book are mostly based on real life experiences of the chosen 12 throughout their lifetimes. I say 'mostly' is because several 'players' have on occasion been known to add a bit of 'Salsa' to their seduction escapades. Let me say that about 94% of the information within the book is true. The other 6% of this 'Salsa' can be attributed mainly to Vinnie Vaselini and Sammy Slapperelli, two of the more 'imaginative' members of the group.
Here are some brief bio's of a few members of 'The Blue Riders' Club':
Birthplace: The Bronx, NY, USA
Nickname: 'Sammy Salsa'
Shags: Over 250
Occupation: Proprietor of Female Un-Clothing Business
Drink Of Choice: Southern and Coke
Motto: 'I bang, therefore I am'
Birthplace: Athens, Greece
Nickname: 'The Metronome'
Shags: Over 1000
Drink Of Choice: Jeck Daniels and Cok
Motto: 'Sleaze The Day'
Birthplace: Naples, Italy
Nickname: 'Cabana Boy'
Occupation: Semi-retired adult movie consultant
Drink Of Choice: Cock 'tale' of the day
Motto: 'Did I ever tell you about the time...'
"Loose lips sink hips" - Leslie Klittlikker
HOME BUY THE BOOK ABOUT THE AUTHOR THE PLAYERS LIST OF CHAPTERS REVIEWS JOIN THE CLUB LINKS LINK TO US CONTACT DETAILS